Stylist | Makeup | Bridal
Lindsey is a senior stylist at Allure Hair Studio and has worked with Redken and Pureology for over 10 years, investing in countless classes diving deep into the science behind what makes color work and how shampoos and styling products aid in the integrity of hair. Among the many classes, Lindsey has traveled to New York City three times for intensive Redken submersion. Lindsey loves to share her knowledge on everything from why certain cuts work or don’t work for her clients, to what hair color chemically does to the hair.
Aside from color, cutting, and product knowledge Lindsey is also well versed in the styling world, working countless weddings and photo shoots in her off time. Lindsey also has great recommendations for extra length or bulk for those luscious Pinterest styles that are so popular.
You can view Lindsey’s portfolio here.
- Salon Professional Academy Graduate
- Advanced Redken Colorist
- Completed Redken Specialist Program
- New York City Redken Exchange
- Multiple visits to to the finest most sought after education experience at Redken’s Symposium in Las Vegas, Nevada
- In salon classes with amazing Redken educators including:
– Hugo Urias
– Chris Baron
– Ty Isobe
– Lauren Hagen
– George Garcia
– Roger Molina
– Brayden Pelletier
– Ann Mincey